Celje, Velenje, Žalec, Šoštanj
- Integration and Slovenian courses – free Slovenian courses for children and their parents take place every Thursday from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Slovenian with a twist – language courses for immigrant families
- Stigma prevention workshops
- Isolation and active interaction between different generations
041 324 646
Learning assistance, leisure activities and support in developing social skills (3 times a week).
Accommodation for unaccompanied firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading for Mothers – every Tuesday from 10 to 11 a.m.;
- Planet of Generations for Mothers – every Monday from 11 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Socialising for primary and secondary school students from Monday to Thursday, 1–8 p.m. All activities are free of charge and are aimed at both Slovenian and immigrant children.
- Together, let us learn,
- socialise, talk,
- make new friends,
- have fun,
- do homework (with help from our staff),
- use the computer and the internet,
- do art,
- play board games,
- play table tennis, table football or darts,
- go on walks and trips.